The amplifier supports 5 - 26 V input voltage. The output power changes according to the changes of the input voltage. Therefore, set the volume based on the voltage that is used.
- The amplifier supports speakers with a resistance larger than 4ohm. The speaker with 4ohm resistance
generates optimum power output. When the input power exceeds 12V, ensure proper heat
- Select an appropriate volume to control the output power of the amplifier. When the voltageFunctions Description
exceeds 12 V and the speaker resistance is 4ohm, the output power of the amplifier is the maximum rated power of 15 W.
- ESS-AIR uses advanced DNS/DCR algorithm to reproduce the sound of real engines.
- ESS-AIR supports AUX channel that can simulate a variety of sounds such as gunfire.
- ESS-AIR supports two sets of engine sounds, which enables fast switching between engine sounds.
- ESS-AIR supports RC PLUS to realize functional setting and sound purchasing from sound stores.
- ESS-AIR supports firmware updates and function upgrades.
Speakers are consumables. Incorrect installation or excessive power input causes damage to the speaker.
Warranty service is not provided for speaker damage caused by incorrect installation or excessive power
- Supply voltage range: 5V-26V
- Speaker impedance: 4ohm
- AMP Output power: 15W/12V( under 4ohm)
- Number of audio channels: 2
- Output is short-circuit, overload and thermally protected.
- Box with content: ~232g
Download RCPLUS here
Download free aircraft sounds here
Download free aircraft component sounds here
3M round adhesive tape
|T type AMP power cable
|Quick Guide, English Language