Courage-10 Nitro Airplane (ARTF: Almost-Ready-to-Fly) with Hitec Laser 4 Radio Control Combo includes following items:
1. FM-F063 Courage-10 Nitro Airplane (40-55 size)
2. Hitec Laser4 Transmitter 29mHz (DRY CELL) w/ HS-311 servo x 4pcs
3. 9041 Aircraft R/C Engine GP-42 w/muffler
4. OS 8 Glow Plug
5. LP10060 10x6" (254x152mm) Sport Propeller
NOTE:The Laser 4 comes with dry cell. This means no battery and charger, only supplied with battery case.
Other stuff you may need to start flying (Not Included):
EX1001 - Glow Starter with Charger, Sanyo 1800mah Ni-CD
PRO1626 - Hand Fuel Pump (Prolux)
BSI203 - Mid Cure Epoxy (15 Mins) (4.5oz / 128g)
PN58318 - USB Flight Simulator FMS Cable for Hitec/Futaba round/JR (SIC + Hitec Din Adaptor)
15% Nitro Glow fuel
Some tips for beginner:
1. Mount the engine as front as you can to get the correct C.G., the C.G. is at 1/3 of the front wing.
2. Run the engine (9041) first tank at 4 1/2 turn needle in full power, lean up to 3 turn for flying in second tank, before fly off, full power and point the engine upward, to made sure engine do not cut off.
3. Full power to take off, once airplane take off, cut the power to 1/3 and trim it if needed.